How it works
The anySiteHosting.com Online Backup Service is second to none in many ways, all adding up to enormous cost savings to you!
- We do not charge for individual licenses of our advanced backup software. Purchase the Advanced License of our backup software and install on as many workstations as you need. There is of course our lower cost, Professional License as well, licensed on a per install basis for smaller needs.
- We COMPRESS every file we backup BEFORE we bill you for your backup disk space! Most every other enterprise level backup service bills based on UN-compressed disk space usage, even though they compress the data. Being as many files can be compressed up to 90%, this provides for enormous cost savings.
- We do not force you to purchase any more diskspace than you need. No minimum purchases. No packages. Plain, simple billing.
How it works
- After you signup, you will receive a welcome email detailing your username and password.
- You will then visit http://backup.anysitehosting.com/downloads to download the backup software to install on your computer
- You install our simple to use backup software on the servers and workstations that you need to be backed up.
Purchase our Advanced Software License, and install on as many computers as you need – we do not limit this in any way. Servers, desktops, even laptops. Then each PC simply shows up as an individual backup set under your Backup Portal logon = very easy to manage!Laptops are an extremely popular option for our cloud-based backup service, as they can then be backed up any time they are connected to the Internet, not just when they are in the office!
- You tell the software which files and folders you need backed up.
Concerned you won’t know how to do this? Don’t worry about a thing! We are more than happy to work with you to ensure this is setup properly! Contact us for assistance any time!
- The software then runs quietly in the background compressing and uploading your files to our cloud based backup storage systems where the files are encrypted for security and compressed for cost savings.
- Every day, you will receive an email with your backup statistics, detailing how the previous day’s backups performed, how much disk space you are using, and much more
- Any time you need to restore a file from backup, you can do so very easily either from the software installed on your local workstation, or direct from the web at http://Backup.anySiteHosting.com using your individual logon.
Again, any concern about how to do this can be answered by our skilled support staff – contact us today!